Sunday, November 6, 2011

Week 9 NFL Picks

Here are todays NFL Picks!

Miami @ Kansas City
MIA: none
KC: GM, JL, DW, DL, JM, EVW
RE - I'm giving up on Miami.
DM - The Dolphins take another step toward Andrew Luck
RM - KC's looking more like last year than the team that started this year.

Atlanta @ Indianapolis
ATL: JL, DW, DL, JM, EVW, RE
DM - The Colts also continue to fight for Andrew Luck.
GM - 55-7; the Colts are horrible!!!!
RM - It's sad, really. But what Colts corners are going to shut down Roddy, Julio, and Gonzo?
IND: none

Tampa Bay @ New Orleans
TB: none
NO: JL, DW, DL, JM, EVW, RE
GM - NO gets back to normal.
DM - After an embarrassing loss to the Rams last week, I think the Saints will rebound this week.
RM - Drew Brees at home after a mediocre game = win.

New York Jets @ Buffalo
NYJ: none
BUF: JL, DW, DL, JM, EVW, RE
DM - The Bills have been very tough at home and I think they will hold off the Jets this week.
GM - Buffalo to win the NY battle in the great North.
RM - I'll root for the Bills the rest of the way - just like when they went to 4 straight Super Bowls!

Seattle @ Dallas
SEA: EVW
DAL: GM, JL, DW, DL, JM, RE
DM - I don't like to do it, but I have to pick the Cowgirls this week over the lowly Seahawks.
RM - This one is because my fantasy team needs Romo to rebound.

Cleveland @ Houston
CLE: RE
HOU: GM, JL, DW, DL, JM, EVW
DM - I like the Texans to run all over the Browns.
RM - Texans need to win to show they aren't the Texans of old that play to competition.

San Francisco @ Washington
SF: JL, DW, DL, JM, EVW
GM - SF beats the fading Pinkskins (it's what happens to red things that fade!)
DM - This is a tough one to pick, but I think Harbaugh has given the 49ers a whole new attitude.
RM - I like Harbaugh as a coach - got them playing tough!
WAS: RE

Cincinnati @ Tennessee
CIN: GM, JL, DW, DL, EVW, RE
DM - The Titans are heading in the wrong direction and the Bengals are on the rise.
RM - Toughest game to pick this week...I'll lean toward record.
TEN: JM

Denver @ Oakland
DEN: RE
OAK: GM, JL, DW, DL, JM, EVW
DM - The Broncos do have Tebow, but they don't have a line to protect him and I don't see them being able to stop the Raiders running game either.
RM - Broncos have a shot if Palmer still isn't in the groove with McFadden out. But he'll be better.

New York Giants @ New England
NYG:
NE: GM, JL, DW, DL, JM, EVW, RE
DM - The Patriots should rebound from being beaten badly at Pittsburgh and the Giants seem to be afraid of success.
RM - Come on Wes Welker, shake off that injury!

St. Louis @ Arizona
STL: JL, DW, EVW, RE, JM
AZ: GM, DL
DM - I will take the Cardinals at home in this one, but I'm glad I won't have to watch it.
RM - I'll be a homer this week. Go Cardinals.

Green Bay @ San Diego
GB: JL, DW, DL, JM, EVW, RE
DM - Unfortunately, I have to pick the Packers again this week. They are just too good right now to pick against them.
GM - GB to win this week but SI curse will get them next week
SD: EVW
RM - SD Give GB their first loss, because of their loss to KC last week.

Baltimore @ Pittsburgh
BAL: JM, EVW
PIT: GM, JL, DW, DL, JM, RE
DM - I will go with the home team and might I add that they looked very good last week and the Ravens struggled.
RM - I'll buy that Pitt has come a long way from the Week 1 beatdown.

Chicago @ Philadelphia
CHI: DW, EVW, RE
PHI: GM, JL, DL, JM
DM - I have to pick against my team this week, especially after seeing the Eagles dismantle the Cowgirls last week.
RM - The Eagles have turned a corner, for now. They still won't win the NFC East.

No comments:

Post a Comment