Tuesday, November 23, 2010

College Wrap up - week of 11/20

Yeah - like I said, I should have quit while ahead last week!

Anyway, it seems that there were not that many compelling games this past weekend. A few good ones, but really a build up to some monsters over Thanksgiving! The Iron Bowl coming up!!! Oregon gets a test from Arizona and Boise State has a big test in Nevada.

Here is how we did last week:

Joe 13-8
Rob 10-9

So for the third of the season that we've just started...after 2 weeks our standings are:

Rob 26-12
Joe 17-11

I don't really have any comments on college games this week because I was involved all day with helping to package meals for starving children as part of the Arizona CityFest Season of Service. Check out what Feed My Starving Children does at http://www.fmsc.org/!

No comments:

Post a Comment