Thursday, December 2, 2010

Special Picks - Thursday Edition

A couple of things - I haven't had the time to really look over the matchups yet this weekend, so I'm not going to pick them quite yet. However - there are 2 games tonight that I have to pick, living in AZ and this being Championship Weekend in College Football...I will try to predict every conference championship game!

*side note* not sure what's up with Joe these days...think he is wrapped up in work too much, or maybe he's already gotten bored with this. Either way, I need a dialogue partner to start debating picks and issues with!

College:
Arizona beats ASU
MAC Championship: Northern Illinois beats Miami (OH) Friday night.

NFL:
I think the Eagles win at home against the Texans...but it'll be an offensive, scoring type of game.

No comments:

Post a Comment