Thursday, September 15, 2011

Week 3 NCAA - Dusty Miller

Dusty's looking to move forward in the rankings:



LSU vs. Miss. St - Too much D on the Tigers.

WV vs. Maryland -  I will take the home team with the hideous uniforms!

Buffalo vs. Ball State -  Going with the fightin' Cardinals this week, gotta take 'em sometime since it is my alma mater

Pittsburg vs. Iowa - Should be a fun game to watch for some good hitting, I will go with the Big 10 here.

Utah vs. BYU -  I am thinking this one will be a shootout...lots of offense.

Colorado State vs. Colorado - I don't see the Rams knocking off the Buffaloes here.

Michigan State vs. Notre Dame - This one probably won't be pretty to watch, two teams that just aren't very good. ND probably finds a way to lose this week again.

Tennessee vs. Florida -  Gators in the Swamp, enough said.

Texas vs. UCLA - It's just hard for me to take a PAC 10 team vs. a Big 12 team.

Virginia vs. North Carolina - I will take the Tar Heels at home.

Northwestern vs. Army -  Army just doesn't appear to be ready to win against a quality opponent yet.

Ohio State vs. Miami (FL) - Only because I despise Ohio State more than I despise Miami.

UCF vs. FIU -  I seriously didn't even know that FIU had a football team.

Kent State vs. Kansas State - I don't see Kent being able to hang on the road.

Oklahoma vs. Florida State -  FSU is back to being a serious national contender, but the Sooners are too strong here.



No comments:

Post a Comment