Thursday, September 15, 2011

Week 3 NCAA - Rachael Eggebeen

Rachael is up - and she is also informing me that Ed's pick for tonights game is LSU. Ed will send the rest in tomorrow.

LSU vs. Miss. St 

WV vs. Maryland

Buffalo vs. Ball State 

Pittsburg vs. Iowa - Big Ten!  (perhaps a bounceback from losing to the Cyclones?)

Utah vs. BYU

Colorado State vs. Colorado

Michigan State vs. Notre Dame - Big Ten!

Tennessee vs. Florida - even if it means losing, I just can't pick Florida

Texas vs. UCLA

Virginia vs. North Carolina - I have to care?  I wish I could pick Santa Claus instead

Northwestern vs. Army - Big Ten trumps my respect for Rob.

Ohio State vs. Miami (FL)  - Big Ten!

UCF vs. FIU

Kent State vs. Kansas State

Oklahoma vs. Florida StateBobby Bowden's spirit lives on

No comments:

Post a Comment