Sunday, November 13, 2011

NFL Week 10 Picks

At least this league is staying close!!!

Here are our picks for Week 10 - with some trap games on the schedule for sure! Only Joe McFarren called the Oakland win over San Diego Thursday - but he used a coin flip to decide!

Arizona @ Philadelphia
AZ: none
PHI: RE, EVW, GM, JM, JL, DL, DW
DM - I will take the Eagles, even though they have been very inconsistent.
RM - The Cardinals don't win on the road, especially East Coast, and without Kevin Kolb playing in his return to Philly? Yeah, its not even close.

Tennessee @ Carolina
TEN: DW, DL, GM, JM
CAR: RE, EVW, JL
DM - Cam Newton has continued to be impressive all year; I think he leads the Panthers to a win this week.
RM - Toss up. I actually think it's high scoring (upper 20's for both teams), and one of the 2 RBs for Carolina makes the play to seal it.

Houston @ Tampa Bay
HOU: EVW, JM, JL, GM, DW, DL
DM - I keep waiting for the Texans to collapse and they continue to run the ball over their opponents.
RM - I love the running game of the Texans. It's the "anti-spread" offense...maybe thats why its successful. Less people doing it, so it works better!
TB: RE

Washington @ Miami
WAS: DW, GM
RM - Does it really help to keep flipping QBs so none have any confidence? Is John Beck really an answer?
MIA: JL, RE, EVW, JM, DL
DM - Yuck! The real winners here are the people who don't have to watch this game!

Jacksonville @ Indianapolis
JAX: JL, JM, DL, GM, EVW
DM - Same as the WAS @ MIA game...puke!
RM - I will continue to pull for the Colts, but I just can't pick them anymore.
IND: DW, RE

Denver @ Kansas City
DEN: DW
DM - I liked the way the Broncos played last week and the Chiefs don't win if I pick them anyway.
KC: JL, GM, JM, RE, EVW, DL
RM - Chiefs, even though not that good, will get this done at home. Also, on Madden 12 Ultimate Team, Arrowhead Stadium and the Chiefs home uni's are what my team has so gotta pull for that! (yeah, my team sucks)

Buffalo @ Dallas
BUF: DW, EVW, JM, JL
DM - I can't stand the Cowboys!
RM - Super Bowl rematch! Everyone make sure you know where your helmet is (Thurman Thomas!)
DAL: DL, RE, GM

Detroit @ Chicago
DET: JL, DW, RE, EVW, GM
CHI: DL, JM
DM - I am probably jinxing them by picking them, but they played surprisingly well last week and they need this win against the Lions to help their chances of getting a Wild Card spot.
RM - Chicago always gets overlooked, but Lovie Smith has them playing to the level of their competition every week (this is a compliment when they play good teams like this week!)

New Orleans @ Atlanta
NO: GM, JM, JL, DL, DW, RE, EVW
DM - The Saints have too much offense for the Falcons I think.
RM - I almost picked the other way, but think Brees needs a big game.
ATL: none (fascinating)

St. Louis @ Cleveland
STL: JL, DL, EVW
RM - Bradford is back, so their offense is getting back on track with him and Jackson.
CLE: RE, JM, GM, DW
DM - Again, a game I am glad I won't have to watch.

Pittsburgh @ Cincinnati
PIT: DW, DL, EVW, GM
DM - The Bengals have played well this year but their remaining schedule will show us how good they are; this week is the first test of that.
CIN: JL, RE, JM
RM - Yeah, I'll take the home team with the good defense over the away team with the good defense.

Baltimore @ Seattle
BAL: DL, EVW, RE, GM, DW, JL
DM - The Ravens have also been inconsistent, but the Seahawks are bad!
RM - This could be a trap for Baltimore, but if they can't win this one, then they aren't going anywhere in the playoffs.
SEA: JM

New York Giants @ San Francisco
NYG: JL, DW, JM
SF: EVW, GM, DL, RE
DM - I like the way the 49ers have played this year and I see them winning again this week at home against the up and down Giants.
RM - Cross-country travel after emotional win = loss to a good team.

New England @ New York Jets
NE: DL, JL, GM, RE, DW
DM - I am not really sure if the Patriots are as bad as they have played, but it's hard for me to believe they are this bad right now.
RM - Brady shows the media (if they'd listen) that the Jets don't really have a good defense.
NYJ: JM, EVW

Minnesota @ Green Bay
MIN: none
GB: RE, EVW, DW, GM, JM, JL, DL
DM - The Packers unfortunately continue to roll...the Vikings stink!
RM - Is the weather bad at Lambeau yet???

No comments:

Post a Comment