Friday, July 29, 2011

Free Agent Frenzy

Ok - so the last three days have left me realizing that I was truly missing the NFL. Wish it weren't so, since the lockout was all about greed. Yet, these signings, trades, releases, and speculation is fascinating! I'm ready to rock and roll.

Anyway - this post is more about the upcoming Fantasy projects. I will be reinstating my 12 person league from last year today. Members from last year have right of first refusal with that.

But as far as the Football Pick contest on here - I have just found out Joe Lacanlale is deploying in September, so the other existing member is likely out. I'll have to find out what he wants to do - maybe he can pick from around the world.

The first 5 others that have agreed to pick (and comment on their picks in 140 characters or less) are:

Joe McFarren
Dennis Lowe
Rachael Eggebeen
Dave Wasson
Brian Morse, Jr.

And this is just the start. I'm sure there are more players out there. I am working on the logistics of how to submit picks and comments. But rest assured I will pass them all into this blog, and keep a tally and track of how we are competing against each other as well as against the experts of ESPN, Fox Sports, Sports Illustrated, and others in both NCAA and NFL.

No comments:

Post a Comment