Tuesday, August 9, 2011

ESPN's preseason Power Rankings

I've gotten to be a bit of Power Rankings junky...usually because I find it amusing how people rank things based on perception. For the 2011 example, see Philadelphia Eagles. Anyway, the first preseason power rankings just came out today on ESPN

Take a gander - and just for fun - here are my updated Franchise Rankings. Be warned, my rankings are not "power" in the sense of who I think is the most talented, but rather are based on who I like the best.

1. Indianapolis Colts
2. 
Arizona Cardinals
3.  Denver Broncos (a swap - guess I've been in AZ long enough now!)
4. New Orleans Saints
5. Buffalo Bills
6. Chicago Bears
7. Detroit Lions
8. 
San Francisco 49ers
9. Kansas City Chiefs
10. New York Giants
11. 
Cleveland Browns
12. Green Bay Packers
13. 
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
14. St. Louis Rams
15. Seattle Seahawks
16. Jacksonville Jaguars
17. Atlanta Falcons
18. Houston Texans
19. Tennessee Titans
20. Carolina Panthers
21. Baltimore Ravens
22. Pittsburgh Steelers
23. Dallas Cowboys
24. Minnesota Vikings
25. Cincinnati Bengals
26. Oakland Raiders
27. Miami Dolphins
28. Philadelphia Eagles
29. Washington Redskins
30. San Diego Chargers
31. New York Jets 
32. New England Patriots

No comments:

Post a Comment